The ETN56L is our Ethernet Interface LED Tower Light. This light is controlled via ethernet. The ETN56L is a versatile option for a network controlled tower light.
|ETN56LB||Ethernet LED Tower Light with Buzzer Audible Alarms|
|ETN56LS||Ethernet LED Tower Light with Siren Audible Alarms|
|ETN56LM||Ethernet LED Tower Light with Melody Audible Alarms|
- LED tower light controlled by TCP/IP Ethernet communication through internet or LAN.
- ETN Tower Lights comes with an integrated web interface (HMI) that allows you to control the light from a browser without the need for additional software
- Pre-Wired, Pre-Assembled with 5 foot Ethernet Male RJ45 Cable & 12 inch Power Cable
- Remote control and monitoring of lights and audible through use of various application programs or web browser.
- PC setup tool for setting IP, subnet mask and gateway for each piece of equipment. PC test program and setup library available for addressing
- Maximum of 5 LED light colors and Multiple audible alarm sounds
- Volume (Buzzer): Max. 90dB at 1 Meter, (Melody) Max 85 dB at 1 Meter
- This is NOT compatible w/ Allen Bradley Ethernet/IP
- Protection Class: IP23
Accessories & Options
- Direct mount versions, ETN56LBG, ETN56LSG and ETN56LMG come with bolts and no pole.
- Sound options: Warning Sound (WS), Melody (WM), Alarm (WM) 4 tones each or Voice Signal.
- Bases for pole mounts: Flange (NT-550) and Right Angle (NT-560)
|Model Type||ETN56L, ETN56LB, ETN56LS, ETN56LM|
|Voltage||110VAC (Call factory for 12V and 24V options)|
|Number of Lens Light Options||1 - 5|
|Colors||1 (Red), 2 (Amber), 3 (Green), 4 (Blue), 5 (Clear)|
ETN56LB-12-5 (Pole Mount LED Andon Light, Buzzer, DC12V, 5 lights)
ETN56LS-24-2 (Pole Mount LED Andon Light, Siren, DC24V, 2 Lights)
ETN56LM-24-3 (Pole Mount LED Andon Light, Melody, DC24V, 3 Lights)
Call us now for information and pricing at 740.917.5781.
(WM) - Warning Melody - (Unavailable)
|Ch. 1||Sweet Home|
|Ch. 2||For Elise|
|Ch. 3||Cuckoo's Waltz|
|Ch. 4||Piano Sonata|
|Ch. 5||Turkish March|
(WS) - Warning Sounds (Standard Product)
|Ch. 2||Abandon Alarm|
|Ch. 3||Machinery Fault|
|Ch. 4||High Expansion|
|Ch. 5||7 Short PI. / 1 Long|
(WA) - Warning Alarm (Unavailable)
|Ch. 1||Beep. intermittent|
|Ch. 2||Door Chime|
|Ch. 3||Phone Ring|
|Ch. 4||PI.PI.PI. Short|
|Ch. 5||Tripping Beat|