The TL4 is our standard 4 inch LED Industrial Traffic Light. It has a sturdy black aluminum housing to ensure durability in harsh weather environments. The TL4 is suited for use in truck dock bays, fork lift intersections, and roads & parking lots. It has 45 bright LED's to ensure maximum visibility.
|ATL4-AC-2-KIT||2x LED Traffic Light w/ 1 Switch (1 indoor & 1 outdoor light)|
Our Stop-Go Loading Dock Safety Indicator Systems are used in loading bay docks and other high traffic areas to greatly increase communication and safety within their environments. Our light systems are usually used to indicate status from inside a dock bay to the outside but can be modified per client use. For alternate setups and custom solutions give us a call at 740.917.5781.
By Default the product comes with a switch on the (inside) light that controls both lights alternating signals. When a truck is parked securely in the loading dock, the (inside) light is turned green. This indicates to the forklift driver that it is safe to enter the trailer. When the green light is on inside the building, the outside light is red, indicating that the truck should not move. Once the truck is unloaded, the inside light is turned to red. This tells the forklift driver to stay away from the truck. Simultaneously, the outside light is turned green, indicating it is now safe for the truck to pull away.
- Provides immediate and recognizable direction to drivers and loading dock staff, reducing the risk of confusion and error
- Can be used in any environment to clean up traffic and reduce injury or damage
- High Visibility LED Lights
- IP 55 Rated, waterproof housing
- Moisture and dust tight multi-layer seal protecting lenses from the elements
- Wireless functionality available (this can be added on but does not come with the product by default)
- CE compliant
- 2 Year Warranty
- Mounting Brackets Included