Signaworks designs and builds Lean Manufacturing Tools to increase production and reduce downtime including Kaizen event tools, wireless andon light systems. Choose from our standard components or have our engineers design a Lean Wireless Solution for you..
|AWTV||Wireless Vehicle Signal Transmitter|
|AWRV||Wireless Vehicle Signal Receiver|
|AWTS||Wireless Station Signal Transmitter|
|AWRS||Wireless Station Signal Receiver|
|AWXV||Wireless Vehicle Transceiver|
|AWXS||Wireless Station Transceiver|
Vehicle Signals Stations:
- Wireless System with handheld transmitter or In-Vehicle custom transmitter controller can remotely signal one to eight stations on plant floor. After situation cleared, Vehicle transmitter clears signal at workstation.
Stations Signal Vehicle
- Up to eight workstations can signal vehicle. Vehicle receives unique signal that attention is needed at particular station. After situation cleared, transmitter at workstation turns light off in vehicle.
Transceiver Vehicle System
- Up to eight stations can turn on a light signal both at the station, and also in the response vehicle. After the vehicle has cleared the situation, a pushbutton in vehicle can clear the request, both in the vehicle and at the station from the vehicle driver's seat. A favorite for Forklift operators and Hazardous areas!
- One transmitter can serve multiple receivers in area
- One receiver can receive signals from multiple transmitters in an area
- SR system up to 1200 ft range (line of sight)
- XLT systems available for multiple buildings on site or ranges up to 15 miles.
- Custom combinations provide limitless number of transmitters and receivers.
- Transmitters available handheld with belt clip or built into Andon assembly.
- Remote corded LED switch box for ease use and placement in vehicle.
Accessories & Options
- LED tower lights, Strobes, and Audible alarms available in combination.
- Multiple antenna options for Vehicle mounted system
- Timer displays and timer delays for custom applications
- Call for a custom quote
- Ethernet Data Logging available with RJ45 connector
- Wireless Inputs or Outputs available for remote signals or data logging
|Model Type||AWTV, AWRV, AWTS, AWRS , AWXV, AWXS|
|Voltage||12 VDC, 24 VDC, 110 VAC (standard)|
|Number of Lights||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|Colors||Red, Amber, Green, Blue, Clear|
ADD TO THE PREFIX FOR ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
F: Continuous and flashing light
B: Continuous light with audible alarm
Z: Continuous and flashing light with audible alarm